All Buckled Up is Phoenix Seating’s seat belt alert system. Designed to alert the driver/attendant of any unbuckled seat belts with the use of audio and visual warnings, this system quickly and easily offers the driver peace of mind in the knowledge that all passengers are safely buckled up throughout the duration of the journey.
Consisting of two elements; a receiver display and a series of transmitters mounted in each seat; the system provides a clear indication, via a vehicle schematic on the receiver display, identifying whether the seat belt is buckled up or unbuckled.
Designed specifically for the passenger vehicle market, All Buckled Up utilises Bluetooth technology to allow for seats to be easily removed from the vehicle without any hassle from extra wiring whilst allowing the driver to be reassured passengers are All Buckled Up.
All Buckled Up is now available for new seating orders. Price is provided on application.
The receiver display shows the driver which seats are buckled and unbuckled. The driver can then identify if any of the unbuckled seats should be buckled from knowing how many passengers are in the vehicle. If anyone unbuckles a seat belt whilst in transit, the audible and visual alerts will be triggered – warning the driver or attendant.
- Receiver display unit can be mounted to suit in the driver’s cab and is easily removed for security purposes.
- Receiver offers both audio and visual alerts – flashing alert for the display receiver and audio alarm to notify the driver instantly of unbuckled seat belts.
- Configuration of the vehicle layout for the handheld device is all completed before the system is delivered to you. This means vehicle layout is needed in the early stages upon ordering of All Buckled Up and accompanying seating ranges.
- Bluetooth technology means there is no requirement for additional wiring throughout the vehicle as the transmitters are embedded in the seat.
- Seats can easily be removed from the vehicle. No reconfiguration of the system is required as removed seats simply show as inactive on the receiver display until they are reinstalled within the vehicle. – Eliminates any extra costs for the reconfiguration of the vehicle layout.
- All seats are individually numbered in the production phase to mirror the vehicle layout provided by you for easy location identification when reinstalling any removed seats.
- Eliminates the potential danger caused by keep turning round to check on passenger safety.
Current system will afford future ‘add ons’ which will add extra features to the system.
For more information on Phoenix Seating Limited products visit their webpage.