Mercedes-Benz has launched My Van Service, an online services booking tool with five new options to allow customers to book their vehicles in for service or repair.
With a choice of slots to pick from their preferred Dealer, customers can pay online via PayPay or SagePay; the option of SMS message reminders on top will also help to keep busy customers organized, especially where multiple vehicles are concerned. In addition, five different service options are on the table, allowing one to specify the most useful kind of appointment.
With access to the latest servicing offers, My Van Service bookings and confirmations can be made by SMS, ServiceCare Maintenance and also Flex and Complete service bookings can be arranged.
Steve Bridge, Managing Director Mercedes-Benz Vans UK Ltd, said that the company’s intention was to make its customers’ lives easier and to “keep businesses moving”.
The five options;
- Drop & Go: the customer drops their van off at a dealer and collects it at an agreed time
- Express: the vehicle is serviced at a pre-specified time slot and back on the road as soon as possible
- Overnight: the vehicle is serviced outside the 9am-5pm working day and collected before 9am
- Don’t Stop: as per Drop & Go, but includes the use of a courtesy vehicle
- We Collect: the dealer picks up the van at an agreed time, services it and returns it at a pre-defined time
So, next time you go to service your Mercedes-Benz Van make sure you try out My Van Service